Home for the work being done on the automated ISO testing project.
- Idea for Automated ISO Testing Script — by scott_glaser — last modified Jan 10, 2007 06:32 PM
- These are my current ramblings for building the script to automate the process of testing the ISOs.
- isotester.sh — by scott_glaser — last modified Jan 30, 2007 12:00 PM
- The fruits of my labor, this is the first iteration of a DVD ISO tester script. This script wil take a DVD ISO from a test directory, modify the DVD ISO to allow for an unattended install using kickstart and insert the test package. Modify a vmware guest, then load the test image from the DVD ISO. TODO: A way to pause the script till the testing is completed, possibly check the guest os directory and monitor the writelock files. Need a way to test CD ISOs in the same manner, they are trickier as there will be 4 - 6 iso images and only the first one needs to be modififed. The build is not an issue just need to pop the iso names into the .VMX file and have a CD device for each ISO image.
- isolinux.cfg — by scott_glaser — last modified Jan 24, 2007 12:26 PM
- ISOLINUX.CFG for the iso testing script
- ks.cfg — by scott_glaser — last modified Jan 24, 2007 12:28 PM
- ks.cfg for testing the automated iso testing script
- Test_Builder.vmx — by scott_glaser — last modified Jan 24, 2007 12:31 PM
- vmx file for automated test tool