Finity Flight II
This will install Finity Flight II Episode III: Beast's Wish. However this howto applies to all Finity Flight II Episodes I-III.
Applicable to Fedora Versions
- Fedora Core 6
- You must have a graphics card
- Extras repository (on by default in Fedora Core 6).
- While the steps relate to Episode III all other episodes will work.
Doing the Work
You will be downloading Finity Flight II: Episode III and installing it and the necessary packages.
This will enable you to play Finity Flight II episodes in the future
- You will need to download Finity Flight II: Episode III
- You need to install the dependencies
- Create a directory to put Finity Flight II into
- Move Finity Flight II into that directory
- Unzip it
- Run it
su -c 'yum install SDL_image SDL_net SDL_ttf'
mv ff2-3-linux.zip ~/ff2
How to test
- If you get an error unzipping it
su -c 'yum install unzip'
Common problems and fixes
Describe common problems here, include links to known common problems if on another site
We test this stuff on our own machines, really we do. But you may run into problems, if you do, come to #fedora on irc.freenode.net